- This event has passed.
Project HEAL 6th Anniversary Gala
June 20, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$100
On June 20, 2014, Project HEAL will be holding its 6th annual gala to further its mission to raise funds in order to provide financial aid grants for people with eating disorders who desperately want to recover but cannot afford treatment. This year’s gala will take place at EVR in New York City. This elegant event will feature:
– Three (3) hour open bar
– Dessert stations
– Robust live and silent auction
– “Faces of Recovery”, an art exhibition about those affected by an eating disorders and the wonderful outcome of their recovery journeys
– Remarks by Liana Rosenman and Kristina Saffran, Founders of Project HEAL
– Annual Awards
TICKET LEVEL DETAILS:
– Student Admission: $75 ($100 after 6/15)
– General Admission: $100 ($125 after 6/15)
– General Admission – Ticket Package w/ Added Value (Includes six (6) general admission tickets): $500
– Event Supporter: $1,000
– For information on event sponsorship opportunities and for custom ticket packages, please contact Sara Brody at email@example.com
ABOUT PROJECT HEAL:
Project HEAL: Help to Eat, Accept and Live is a 501(c) not-for-profit organization. We provide scholarship funding for people with eating disorders who cannot afford treatment, promote healthy body image and self esteem, and serve as a testament that full recovery from an eating disorder is possible. Since being founded in 2008, Project HEAL has raised over $300,000 and has sent nine applicants to residential and intensive outpatient treatment. They have opened over 25 chapters across the United States, Canada, and Japan that also work to spread the mission and values of Project HEAL.
Project HEAL: Help to Eat, Accept and Live (www.theprojectheal.org), is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Contributions to Project HEAL in the United States are tax-exempt to the extent provided by law.