- This event has passed.
Negative Underwear Valentine’s Day Pop Up Truck
February 13, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
NYC based brand, Negative Underwear is spreading the love throughout NYC right in time for Valentine’s Day with The Negative Love Stream, a mobile one-stop shop for all the things men need to up their Valentine’s gifting game and make their lady smile.
Cruising through to the following spots from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM:
• Feb. 13th – Midtown East – (specifically near 53rd and Park and northern Grand Central Terminal on Park)
• Feb. 14th – West Village + Meatpacking (specifically in front of Equinox on Greenwich Ave + in front of Standard Hotel + Chelsea Market)
This year, their message is all about spreading the Negative love, sex, and candy! The one-stop shop for the cool girl’s must have Valentine’s gift includes:
• Negative love = underwear sets + mad lib valentine card
• Sex = LiveFast’s first ever print magazine
• Candy = Chuao Firecracker Bars
• Flowers = Negative designed Missy Fancy Pants bouquet
They’ll also be passing out free hot coffee and sweet treats and there will be savvy Negative ladies to help guide people through the process of finding the right gift and making sure this Valentine’s is the best yet! And on the 14th, the ladies of Vensette will be on hand providing hair and make up touch ups for the ladies!